(applies to all purchases on the Service)
By placing your order for products and/or services, including without limitation, tickets on or through the Service (as defined in the Terms of Service available here
), you accept and are bound to this Purchase Policy and any Event-specific rules or usage provisions specified on any Event detail page (the “Rules & Restrictions”).Unless otherwise defined in this Purchase Policy, capitalized terms used herein have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service.Each ticket that you purchase is a revocable license to attend a particular Event and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility.By placing an order, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have read and agree to be bound by this Purchase Policy.If you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, or do not wish to be bound by this Purchase Policy, you are not authorized to place an order.
- Certain Definitions.
- "Pending Event" is defined as an Event organized by a user on the Service that has not yet met the minimum ticket sales required by Tugg in order to confirm the Event.
- "Active Event" is defined as an Event organized by a user on the Service that has met the minimum ticket sales required by Tugg in order to confirm the Event.
- Purchases.We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.In the event you wish to purchase products and/or services, including without limitation, ticket(s) to an Event, you will be asked by us, or an authorized third party on our behalf, to supply certain information such as your full name, address and credit card and/or other billing information. You agree to provide us or such third party with accurate, complete and current information, and to comply with this Purchase Policy. You shall be responsible for all charges made in your order for ticket(s) as well any applicable taxes. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per company, per address or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same customer, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- Payment.Terms of payment are within Tugg's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed by Tugg, payment must be received by Tugg prior to Tugg's acceptance of an order. Your right to any product or service is conditional on both our receipt of the appropriate payment for such product or service in advance and our verification of your billing address and other billing information.If such payment cannot be charged to your credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, you agree that we reserve the right to cancel your order. If we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information, we may attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase.If we are unable to reach you or you do not timely reply to our inquiry, we may cancel your order in our sole discretion without further notice.If you do not receive an order confirmation number (from a confirmation page or email) within a few minutes of submitting your payment or if you receive an error message or service interruption after submitting your payment, it is your responsibility to confirm with us whether the transaction was approved because we may not be aware that there was an issue with your order.
- Event Descriptions; Pricing.We sell tickets to Events on behalf of Theaters and users on our Service that organize Events ("Promoters"), which means that, among other things, (i) we do not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations and (ii) additional terms and conditions may apply. We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing Events; however, we do not represent or warrant that all such descriptions are complete, current or error-free.You acknowledge and agree that descriptions of Events, Theaters and Content may be provided by third parties and that we do not independently verify the truth or accuracy of such information.From time to time there may be information on the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to Event descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after orders are submitted).If the amount you pay for a product or service is incorrect for any reason regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on the Service or otherwise, then we will have the right to cancel the product or service or the order for ticket(s) and refund you the amount that you paid for such order.You acknowledge and agree that you are aware that Promoters may be paid for acting as promoters for Events depending on the costs, number of ticket sales, and other factors as set forth in the Promoter Agreement.
- Ticket Process.
- Tickets to Pending Events. If you purchase tickets to a Pending Event, no later than the Pending Event deadline as set forth on the Service, we will email you indicating that the Event is either (i) confirmed or (ii) canceled for failure to meet Tugg's minimum required ticket sales for such Event.
- (a) If the Pending Event is confirmed, our email will include your ticket(s).
- (b) If the Pending Event is canceled, you will automatically be refunded the entire amount of your purchase within approximately five (5) business days from receipt of our cancellation email.
- Tickets to Active Events. If you purchase tickets to an Active Event, your tickets will be emailed to you upon completion of the purchase process.
- Tickets. Please review your online confirmation page and/or email confirmation carefully, as they provide you with important information about retrieving your tickets that may be specific to the Theater holding the Event. We encourage you to download and print your ticket(s) promptly. If you are unable to complete a download, you must immediately contact Tugg at email@example.com. You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of the ticket(s) you have downloaded, including without limitation, any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. Please remember to bring your printed downloadable ticket(s) to the Theater, which you must present to the Theater in order to gain entry. Certain Theaters may require you to show a government issued photo ID and the credit card that you used in order to purchase the ticket(s) on the Service in order to gain entry to the Event.
- Return and Cancellation Policy. Except for sales of ticket(s) to Pending Events that do not become Active Events, all sales of products and services, including without limitation, tickets are final.We do not accept returns of tickets.Therefore, we urge you to confirm the date, time, location and content of the Event prior to your purchase of ticket(s).After your order is placed, Tugg will place an order for your ticket(s) for the applicable Event reducing the number of seats available for the Event.This allows us to offer you guaranteed seats at the applicable Theater, but it prevents us and the Theaters from reselling your ticket(s) in the event that you do not attend the Event.We and our licensors reserve the right to cancel any Pending Events for any reason whatsoever.While we and our licensors do not intend or desire to cancel any Active Events there is a possibility due to events beyond our control that we or our licensors may need to do so.Therefore, we and our licensors reserve the right to cancel Active Events due to epidemic, fire, explosion, inclement weather, national or local calamity or emergency, act of God, strikes, labor disputes, public enemy, civil disturbance, insurrection, war (declared or undeclared) or armed conflict, act of terrorism, technical failure, power outage, the receipt of threats against, or information relating to imminent danger to a Theater or other events beyond our control. Provided that you are not in breach of the Terms of Service, Purchase Policy, the Rules & Regulations or any rules or policies of the applicable Theater, if a Pending Event or an Active Event is canceled, you will be refunded the entire amount of your purchase.Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.Without limiting Section 14 of the Terms of Service, we shall not be responsible to you for any liabilities, losses, damages or expenses caused by or arising from the cancellation of any Events, including without limitation, any travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled Event.Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Tugg and our licensors reserve the right to cancel your ticket and your access to the Event or any other part of the Service without refund of any amount paid in the event you breach any term or condition identified in (i) the Terms of Service, (ii) this Purchase Policy, (iii) any Rules & Restrictions on the Service and/or (iv) the rules or policies of the applicable Theater.
- Event Availability. All ticket orders for Events are subject to avail ability.
- No Resale. You acknowledge and agree that no ticket may be directly or indirectly resold or sublicensed by you, unless specifically pre-approved by us in writing.
- Risk of Loss. Risk of loss and title for the physical ticket(s) purchased from the Service pass to you upon dispatch of our email notifying you that the ticket(s) are available for download.
- License; Ejection. We and our licensors reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person due to disorderly conduct, vulgar or abusive language or failure to comply with our licensors' rules or policies.Your breach of terms, rules or policies of our licensors will terminate your license to attend the Event without refund.A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused for any reason upon refunding the ticket's face amount.A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
- Recording, Transmission and Exhibition. You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in the recording or transmitting, of any Event in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Tugg and the applicable Theater.You agree that the Event for which you purchase ticket(s) is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the Event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the Event.You grant permission to Tugg and its licensors, licensees and assigns to utilize your name, image, likeness, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at the Event for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium now know or hereafter devised, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Subject to Search. You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the Event.You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise.If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event without refund or other compensation.
- Event Review. We may from time to time email you with questions about your experience at the Event and your opinion on the Content.These reviews are completely optional, but your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Last Modified: December 23, 2011